Thursday, January 19, 2012

Newt Gingrich Family Values Include Open Marriage

Personally I have no problem with open marriages or polyamory or whatever, but for a guy who touts his "family values" I just don't think Newt's idea of an "open Marriage" sis going to play in Peoria or to the GOP base.

In an interview with his second ex-wife Mariann on ABC News, she detailed how Newt asked her for an "open marriage" arrangement so he could have his mistress and wife simultaneously.  That mistress is now his wife, so you can see how well that played out. 

This is one of the numerous GOP voices condemning "gay Marriage" as the root cause of decline of Western Civilization.  I guess because I wanted to marry my partner, Newt felt compelled to try the "open marriage" ploy?  Go figure.

No comments: